Capital and Endowment gifts may also be referred to as "major gifts." they are very generous gifts that have an immediate impact on life at La Lumiere.
While the Annual Fund is used for annual expenses, capital and endowed gifts are used for building and special projects. The Annual Fund helps us live. Capital funds help us grow.
The following campus improvements were made possible through the generosity of our supporters:
- Renovation of the Moore House (2017)
- Installation of security and safety infrastructure, including Fiber Optic cable and Wi-Fi (2017)
- The Laker Tennis Center (2016)
- New Head of School house (2011)
- Renovation and expansion of the Main Office (2010)
- Construction of a state-of-the-art science wing, including two additional labs (2009)
If you are interested in making a gift to support a capital project or a gift to our endowment, please contact Susie Yemc, Director of Development, at 219.326.7450 or firstname.lastname@example.org.