As a current parent, you offer prospective families the most trusted voice on La Lumiere School.
Since word-of-mouth is the most effective recruiting tool we possess, the La Lumiere Parents Association has created this program to help you recommend students to our school. By recommending a student, the applying family receives a $50 application fee waiver and you receive one of the following upon the recommended student’s completion of the admissions application:
• If you currently have an underclassman: A one-time Ambassador Deduction of $500 for the following school year. For instance, the $500 deduction will go towards your 2019-20 tuition if the admissions application is completed during the 2018-19 school year.
• If your only current student is a senior: A one-time Ambassador Deduction of $500 for the current school year. For instance, the $500 deduction will be taken off of this year’s tuition if the admissions application is completed during the 2018-19 school year.
To qualify for this waiver:
1. The recommended student cannot be an immediate family member (e.g., he or she cannot be a sibling, but can be a cousin).
2. The student cannot have been previously recommended by another family.
3. Parents Association dues for this year must be paid.
Follow these steps to recommend a prospective student:
1. Share your La Lu experience with the family you are recommending. Direct them to lalumiere.org, or have them call (219) 326-7450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Our team will confirm with you that we have received your recommendation. You will be notified upon the recommended student’s completion of his/her application, and then will receive your Ambassador Deduction accordingly.
The cap on this program is $500, however we of course encourage more than one recommendation per family!
If you have any questions, contact Brian Tonino at email@example.com.