Capital & Endowment Giving
Make a Gift or Pledge
Stock Transfer Instructions
Gifts made as part of your overall financial plan – which often benefit you now and La Lumiere School later – are known as Planned Gifts. Planned giving allows you to provide future support for the areas and programs at La Lumiere that are of most interest to you and address important family and financial needs while often making a larger gift than you might have thought possible.
Planned gifts offer the following benefits:
• Provide lifetime income for you and, if you wish, another beneficiary.
• Give you a substantial federal income tax charitable deduction.
• Enable you to turn low-yielding assets into a higher income stream.
• Reduce or eliminate taxes on capital gains.
• Eliminate or reduce federal estate taxes.
• Ultimately provide a meaningful gift to La Lumiere School.
La Lumiere offers a variety of rewarding planned giving options, including bequests and other testamentary gifts, ways to receive income from a gift, and other planned giving options that may be of interest. If you have already included La Lumiere School in your will or trust, please let us know. If you are interested in learning more about how to plan for our tomorrow, today, please contact Andi Jones or call 219.326.7450.